MISSION: to promote and facilitate international business and cultural relations in Florida by providing educational programs and cultural experiences for U.S. and foreign businesses.
VISION:For Florida to become a world leader in international business and cultural activities.
- Executive training
- Clearing house for multicultural exchanges
- International professional development
- Resource center for local businesses
- International grants
- International Center: housing, meals, resources for international students/visitors
- Student/faculty business exchanges
- Language programs/tutoring
- International leadership training
- Survival (country) workshops
- Corporate security/anti-terrorism
- Travel agency/ecotourism
- Resource guide development
- International Business Question “Hot Line”
- Community Outreach
- Multi-Cultural Assets List
POTENTIAL PARTNERS:City of Gainesville, University of Florida, Alachua County, Santa Fe College, Chamber of Commerce, Alachua County School Board, Enterprise Florida, UNA USA, Welcoming Gainesville and Alachua County, Altrusa International, Kiwanis International, Rotary International, companies doing business abroad and foreign companies with operations in Gainesville.